


A few months ago my computer crashed and I lost a few pictures and I was very dissapointed to discover that some of them had been my youngest son's first day of school pictures. It just broke my heart to know that I would never recover them. Last night as I was in my scrap room I picked up the album I bought for his school pages and much to my surprise his first day of school pictures slid out the bottom. I had forgotten that I had printed them and stuck them in there. I was so happy to have found them! So I wanted to get right to work scrappin' them this morning. Here is the layout I came up with. The layout idea came from CTMH Reflections book. I used Locker Talk and Pooh Font. I am thrilled with how this layout turned out!


No comments:
Post a Comment