
If you have visited any scrapbook message boards recently no doubt you have seen posts talking about "Project 365". I've decided to take up this challenge and have been taking a pictures everyday since Jan. 1st. Some of my pictures are events and happenings that went on that day and some of my pictures are just objects that are important to us such as an iPod or maybe my Sunday coupons and coupon binder. While I know not everyone will find these things interesting my hope is that years from now me and my family will look back on these things with fond memories. I couldn't tell you how many times I have tried to explain to my kids some cool toy I used to have or some neat place we used to visit. Twenty years from now they will be able to share those important things from their childhood. Now how cool is that?!?!


I have that ipod and just love it also. I even took a picture of it for my blog. Great minds think alike.
ReplyDelete