




So my son is going to his first prom this year. I think I'm more excited about it then he is. LOL. His girlfriend is a total sweetheart so I wanted to make her something special to remember the occasion. This is going to be a little surprise for her and I hope she will like it as much as I do. Their prom this year has a masquerade theme to it so I used feathers to go along with that idea. This was the first time I've ever used feathers in my scrapbooking but they where a lot of fun and something I'm sure I'll use again. I went the black and cream for a sophisticated look and tried to incorporate some orange too as that is the color of her dress. The album it self is a 6x6 acrylic album. I used the Cricut Storybook cartridge for the titles. I also used a lot of stickles, ribbon, stitching, primas and feathers. I do plan to add a little something else to the cover between the words "Prom" and "2009" just not sure yet what it will be.


This is a really cute mini book for your son's girlfriend. she is going to love it. I love the color combo.
ReplyDeleteApril-girl!!! You are AWESOME!! CC will loooove it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice! I love the colors and the design! Great Job.. I am sure she will love it!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
~Roshni
www.roshnispapertrail.blogspot.com