Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost forgot


I almost forgot to post the goodies I made for Grayson's friends at school. I made little treats for everyone to wish them a "cool" summer. I made a pocket by cutting an 8 1/2" x 11" paper in half vertically. I scored at 3 1/2" and made the pocket then decoarted. The sun was cut at 3" from Hello Kitty Greetings cart and the tag is from George. Then decorate and add your two popsicles.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Simple and sweet and something that would be easy enough to put together for 25 kids. The fact that it isn't too expensive works too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get the best ideas. Very nice I may have to scrap lift this for the kids for summer.
    I have caught up on your blog and just want to say I enjoy seeing all your creations. Your very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete