Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go Team!




My daughter recently made middle school cheerleader and I wanted to make something for her to congratulate her. So I decided to try the freezer paper method to paint her a Hello Kitty cheer shirt. The cheerleader comes from HK Greetings. You place a piece of freezer paper shiny side up on the mat and cut your image. You remove the freezer paper and place it shiny side down on your fabric and iron with a hot dry iron. You check your edges and if they are all snuggly down then you paint in your image. I have had a ton of questions conerncing exactly how I done the image and I've tried explaining but it doesn't seem to be coming across too well in words. Sadly I've been busy and haven't had a chance to post more instructions with pics but I will work on this project in the next couple weeks so check back on my blog for step by step instructions with pics. Thanks!

1 comment: