
We had a birthday party on Saturday to go to for a sweet little girl that is very close to the family. So I took this opportunity to try my hand at something new...a pillowcase dress. I had seen some adorable ones on Etsy and I just new I had to try it. Since I don't have a little girl small enough to wear one I thought I would take the opportunity to make one for our little friend. It turned out to be quite easy to make but I'm not including instructions because I really just did it as I went along and I didn't use a pattern or anything. If you are interested in learning to make one of these dresses you might do a search on Youtube which is were I watched a video to get the basic idea of how to do it. Since making this dress I actually have some people wanting me to make them and sale them now. So I'm really happy I ventured into this little project last Saturday.


It's a cute dress. I had never heard of them before. Hmm, is there anything you can't do? You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteLOL I can't crochet or knit.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is beautiful!!!! I am definitely going to have to try my hand at this!!! Thanks very much for sharing!!!
ReplyDeletethats soo cute
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea, but don't limit yourself to just making it a dress for a little girl...what about a shirt for an older girl??? :) just an idea.
ReplyDelete